As we head into fall, we have one question: What’s the best facial in Toronto? Our most popular facial, the Bela MD Hydrafacial treatment, is a tried and true favorite for many of our clients in Toronto. With its multi-step process that includes microdermabrasion and exfoliating, this treatment is designed to leave skin looking glowing and smooth. But why is it so popular? We’re glad you asked!
Bela MD Hydrafacial
Bela MD Hydrafacial is the best facial at Lift Clinic Toronto
This gentle, non-invasive treatment uses multi-step microdermabrasion and dermalinfusion to hydrate the skin, remove dead skin cells, target acne breakouts, hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. The process also involves exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, which leaves you with fresh new skin that looks great!
The Bela MD Hydrafacial is a medical grade facial treatment that will leave your skin looking radiant without any downtime or recovery time. It’s perfect if you want a quick fix but don’t have much time on your hands!
The best microdermabrasion in Toronto is a treatment that uses gentle but powerful diamond-tipped tools to lightly buff away the outermost layer of your skin. This process stimulates collagen production, exfoliates dead skin cells and refines pores, leaving your complexion smoother and brighter overall.
During microdermabrasion, an aesthetician will use a hand-held diamond tool designed specifically for this purpose. The tool is gently applied to your face in sweeping motions over an area no larger than two square inches at one time. The serum dermalinfusion formulas are then moved upward in order to reach more deeply into the layers of the epidermis before being moved back down again in a continuous pattern.
Microdermabrasion procedure takes only about 15 minutes—though it typically requires several sessions (usually three) spaced evenly apart over several weeks or months in order for you to see lasting results from this noninvasive procedure. That said: You can expect results within a week or so after each session!
Exfoliating is a crucial step in any skincare routine, and it’s especially important if you want to achieve healthy-looking skin. When you scrub away dead skin cells, your body’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) can penetrate more easily. NMF is an essential element of healthy skin that helps keep the epidermis (top layer) hydrated and soft.
In addition to helping your moisturizer work better, exfoliation removes dirt and impurities that may get trapped in pores and lead to breakouts. Exfoliation also unclogs the pores so they appear smaller and less noticeable. Our Bela MD Hydrafacial offers chemical and physical exfoliation while simultaneously hydrating the skin as part of our comprehensive dermalinfusion process.
For the most part, there’s a good chance that you already know how to exfoliate at home. If not, here are a few tips:
- Use a gentle exfoliating scrub twice a week. This will help remove dead skin cells and allow your moisturizer to penetrate deeper into your skin. Be sure to choose one made with natural ingredients like jojoba oil and vitamin E.
- Always follow up with moisturizer. Even if you have oily or combination skin, it’s still important to moisturize after you cleanse and before applying makeup or sun cream—otherwise, your skin can become irritated or flaky over time!
The Bela MD Hydrafacial is a gentle but effective facial for all skin types. It includes:
- Microdermabrasion to remove the dead surface layer of skin, leaving your face bright and glowing.
- Electroporation – Medical grade ingredients infused into the skin with dermalinfusion help clear away any remaining dead cells while also evening out your complexion. These are applied with microcurrent electroporation technology, which uses electrical currents to open pores and infuse products deep into the dermis without damaging or irritating surrounding tissue or skin (as opposed to traditional chemical peels). This treatment will leave you looking younger, brighter and more radiant than ever before!
- Microcurrent – applying medium to high-grade electrical current into the skin trains the lifting muscles to hold the skin up, creating a lifted, tightened, and firm facial shape. It’s nicknamed the “non-invasive facelift.” Added energy into the muscles allows it to repair.
- Ultrasonic extractions to remove debris and impurities from the skin.
- Hydrogen dermalinfusion which infuses the most potent antioxidant into the dermis of the skin adding to the reduction of free radicals in the skin, and treating fine lines, pigmentation, and creating a glowing complexion.
Bela MD is the newest hydrafacial in Toronto. It’s the most effective and comprehensive medical facial treatment available, including multiple steps that address multiple issues in just one session. The dermalinfusion serums, energy application and penetration of products improves the appearance of pores, fine lines, pigmentation amongst all other concerns. This is one of the many reasons why Bela MD at Lift Clinic is the best facial in Toronto.
Our tried and true Bela MD Hydrafacial treatment is back this fall as the best facial in Toronto. There’s a reason it’s so popular!
Our tried and true Bela MD hydrafacial treatment in Toronto is back this fall. There’s a reason it’s so popular!
The Bela MD hydrafacial uses medical-grade exfoliants to remove dead skin cells, dirt and oil from the skin. It also stimulates the production of collagen—the protein that gives your skin its strength and elasticity—to help reduce signs of aging on your face. The process takes about an hour and leaves your face feeling softer than ever before!
If you’re interested in getting a deep clean but want something effective for aging issues, then we recommend trying out our Bela MD hydrafacial instead!
The Bela MD Hydrafacial is our most popular facial this fall. It’s a tried and true treatment that has been performed by Estheticians across the country for years, but it continues to be one of our favorites because it gives your skin a deeper cleanse than other facials do. Come see us for the best facial in Toronto, the Bela MD hydrafacial. If you want glowing skin this season, we highly recommend giving this treatment a try!